Lose Weight Like A Celebrity Without Breaking The Bank Using Garcinia Cambogia

By on June 13, 2013
Garcinia-Cambogia-Ultra-or-GC-Ultra-is-50-HCA[1]

For the past couple of months our readers have been going crazy over the Garcinia Cambogia products that are helping women across the world lose the fat around their bodies. It has been featured on many popular TV shows, such as The Doctor Oz Show.

Celebrities, like Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian, have lost a significant amount of body fat with just Garcinia Cambogia. It is clinically proven to flush out all the junk in your body and melt away body fat without harming your immune system. Keep reading and you’ll find out why we created this special report to debunk the hottest new celebrity diet.

You see, losing weight often feels like an impossible challenge. We have evaluated numerous fad diets over the years. All too frequently their results are just shy of painfully disappointing. That is why we have written this Garcinia Cambogia reviews.

The reason for why most diets fail, in our opinion, is that they impose unrealistic restrictions on how you live your life. Some advocate eating tons of protein others emphasize carbohydrates. In either case, you’re left with having to make rather drastic changes to the types of food you eat and when you eat it. In this special report, we take an in-depth look at an emerging and promising weight loss trend that we believe is a game changer, and it won’t break the bank. The Garcinia Cambogia diet is by far the cheap diet if you really want to lose weight on a budget.

You may have heard of the enormously popular Garcinia Cambogia in the news. It’s a completely organic fruit found deep in the Congo rainforest of Africa. Pure Garcinia Cambogia offers many benefits primarily due to its high anti-oxidant content. Combine it with a powerful colon cleanser such as Zen Cleanse, and you’ve created a fat burning machine. If you’re skeptical, you’re not alone. When we first learned about this weight loss powerhouse, our diet fad radar went off right away.

Nevertheless, as we began to investigate the countless success stories reported by people from all around the globe, we decided that this weight loss trend was worthy of a closer examination. Moreover, we found it of particular interest that these people had not significantly changed their current lifestyles.

Pauline Wilson from Smart And Simple Living was reported to have lost a healthy 36 pounds in just 5 weeks while being on the Pure Garcinia Cambogia diet.
In the story on her blog she states,

“I couldn’t believe how easy it was. I didn’t change my diet or my daily routine, but the fat melted off like it was butter. I love this stuff! Finally, a diet that just works.”

For the Women’s Beauty Magazine test, it was inevitable that I was to be the guinea pig for this diet since I was about to get married. I wanted to lose 10 pounds for my wedding. In order to try the Garcinia Cambogia diet, I ordered the best selling product. After much research we got a amazing deal on Pure Garcinia Cambogia. Although there are many Garcinia Cambogia offers available, I chose Pure Garcinia Cambogia, since they are one of the most credible and trustworthy suppliers on the market. And, many products utilizing Garcinia Cambogia use it in lower concentrations, and not with GCA extract. Pure Garcinia Cambogia contains standardized levels of pure Garcinia Cambogia extract.

Many people ask themsevles where can I buy Garcinia Cambogia and we have found the best and most trustworthy retailers online. My Garcinia Slim System was delivered via USPS within a matter of only a couple days from ordering, and with surprisingly nice, professional packaging. Garcinia Slim System is one of the most concentrated and purest Garcinia Cambogia products on the market. It was our shared opinion that this would give me the most accurate results for my test.

Garcinia Slim System has been clinically proven to:

• 4 Times More Weight Loss Than Diet and Exercise
  • Boosts Energy
  • Rich in Antioxidants
  • Promotes Cardiovascular and Digestive Health

Although we were pretty skeptical, we wanted to find out for ourselves if this product could actually do everything that it claimed. Most of the success stories talk about combining Pure Garcinia Cambogia with a colon cleansing product, such as Zen Cleanse to achieve maximum weight loss. The idea behind combining the products is that while the Garcinia Cambogia encourages weight loss and increases energy; the colon cleanse helps rid your body of toxins and allows your body to work and burn calories more efficiently.

Colon Cleansing has been clinically proven to:

• Helps Eliminate Bad Toxins That Have Built Up Over the Years
  • Removes ‘Sludge’ From the Walls of the Colon
  • Helps Get Rid of Gas and Bloating
  • Helps Regulate the Metabolism

Putting the Pure Garcinia Cambogia and Zen Cleanse to the Test:
Both the Pure Garcinia Cambogia and Zen Cleanse arrived within 4 days of having placed my order online.

I was excited to test this product and hopefully lose weight before my wedding so I can fit in my dress. My goal was to lose at least 10 lbs before my weeding.

Week One:
After one week on the Pure Garcinia Cambogia diet using both products I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn’t even hungry. A welcomed side effect of the Garcinia Cambogia diet is its power to curb the appetite.

I honestly felt fantastic.

Best of all, I didn’t even change anything about my daily routine. On Day 7, I got on the scale and couldn’t believe my eyes. I had lost 3.5 lbs. But I still wasn’t convinced, since they say you lose a lot of water weight at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks. But it sure was looking up! I now weighed under 120 pounds for the first time since highschool!

Week Two:
After two weeks of using Garcinia Slim System and Zen Cleanse, I started the week off with even more energy, and actually sleeping more soundly than before. I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax (this is a result of getting rid of the toxins, I think). Plus I still managed to lose another 7 pounds, putting me at an unbelievable 10.5 lbs of weight loss, in just 2 weeks.

I must admit that I’m starting to believe that this diet is more than just a gimmick.

Week Three:
After 3 weeks, all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I am down, 2 full dress sizes after losing another 3.5 pounds. And I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, you tend to run out of steam. But with the Pure Garcinia Cambogia and Colon Cleanse diet my energy levels don’t dip, instead they remain steady throughout the day. I no longer need that cat nap around 3pm in the afternoon! I am even noticing that my stomach is digesting food so much better. No bloating or embarrassing gas after I eat.

Week Four:
After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 24 lbs since starting the Garcinia Slim System and Zen Cleanse diet! Actually everyone at Women Beauty Magazine is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using Garcinia Cambogia in week 4 I lost 4 more pounds. The results are consistent! But to be honest, I really didn’t have much more than that left to lose. I am definitely going to continue taking the Garcinia Slim System afterwards because it has so many antioxidants and vitamins that makes my skin look unbelievable.

I couldn’t be any happier with the results.

I Lost 24 lbs in 4 Weeks, No Special Diet, No Intense Exercise.

In conclusion, if you are a little doubtful about the effects of this diet, you need to try it for yourself; from our own test, the results are real. We at Women Beauty Magazine had our doubts initially, but we were quickly turned into believers. After conducting our own study, we are pleased to see that people really are finding success with the diet.

You can reach your weight loss goals with the Pure Garcinia Cambogia and Colon Cleanse diet,

About Julia Miller

I am the Health and Diet columnist at Women Magazine. I'm a promoter of healthy lifestyle choices such as weight-loss and regular workouts. I am dedicated to improving the lives of my readers.

68 Comments

1. Samantha

July 11, 2013 at 5:24 pm

I just bought these products and plan to start the cleanse tomorrow. Just to clarify it for me, do I take a total of two pills a day (morning or evening) or a total of four pills a day (morning and evening)? Thanks so much!

• Ashley

August 3, 2013 at 9:01 pm

I’m curious to know if you started it and how it’s going?

• Simone Amaral

August 15, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Hello Samantha, did you get an answer?
      I would like to know too since I just bought the products…

• Ashley

August 20, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Does anyone know if I take two pills total in the morning and two pills total in the evening?

• Julia Miller

August 20, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Hello Ashley and Samantha, you take both the Garcinia Cambogia and the Colon Cleanser in the morning and both again in the evening.

• Ashley

August 20, 2013 at 7:10 pm

Thanks! And also would I have to take it on an empty stomach for best results?

• Daisy

November 24, 2013 at 12:40 am

How long did it take for your order to arrive? I didn’t get a track number or confirmation of any sort :(
            Thank you!!

• kimberly canon

February 14, 2014 at 3:44 pm

I understand the directions. I have garcinia cambosia advanced and slender cleanse advanced. How do i use it if it says do not take for more than 7 days in a row for the cleanse??

• HELEN

September 25, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Samantha I ordered the cambogia but I didn’t get the cleanse. where can I order the cleanse from?

• denise

September 25, 2013 at 10:03 pm

I. took a total of 2 pills daily. then i switched to 2 n.g in the a.m. and 1 cleanse in the p.m. this kept me energized and full all day. drink plenty of fluids. mainly water. because I didnt folliw the directioms on the bottles I had slower weight lose. i still have some pills left. once i have completed both bottles i will weigh and post my final update.

2. Denise

August 10, 2013 at 9:25 pm

Just ordered mine tonight. I will send a regular update on how it works for me.

• Daisy

November 24, 2013 at 12:38 am

How long did they take to arrive? I didn’t get a confirmation or track number. Sorry for the bother. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

3. Cindy

August 15, 2013 at 11:59 am

I have been on your product for 3 days now. I am waiting for the results. My appetite has not changed yet but I will continue to give it a chance.

• Denise

August 26, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Drink more water. I have increased my water and reduced my sodium intake.

4. Francheska

August 16, 2013 at 2:29 pm

can i use any pure green coffee and garnicia gambogia or does it have to be the ones on here ?

• Julia Miller

August 16, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Hi Francheska, you can use any of the products. We just gave our suggestion for both of those products that we tested and thought was best. Good luck with your weight loss!

• denise

August 26, 2013 at 10:12 am

Week1- no products received.
        week 2 4lbs lost, trail period over, automactically billef $89.95 times 2 for both products.now wishing that i would of purchased products at GNC for less money and equal quality.
        week 3 -i will report on next Monday.

• paula b

November 19, 2013 at 7:56 am

Does anyone know if I’m going to spend all day on the toilet? Sorry to be blunt but I think it would be good to know. Thank you to whoever.

5. Kelly

August 28, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Denise thank you for keeping us updated!

6. Robyn

September 11, 2013 at 6:04 am

So do you take 2 of each in the morning and night or 1 of each?

• denise

September 11, 2013 at 1:12 pm

I take 2 natural in the morning(adds energy) and one green cleanse at night. i havent posted my week 3/4 yet. when i accessmy desktop I will. be sure to drink water too

7. denise

September 11, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Recap:
    Week1: 4lbs
    Week 2: 3 lbs-lost cravings for sweets, craving french fries instead
    Week3: 2 lbs
    Week 4: 3 lbs

My weight loss decreased due to increased cravings for french fries and sub sandwiches(bread). Also, i only took 1 of the green cleanse daily since I travel during the week.

8. mm

September 22, 2013 at 11:32 pm

I usually get migraine with any unusual thing in my daily diet. Do you recommend it for me or not? And also what happen if I do not get result? is there any guarantee?

9. lw

September 26, 2013 at 4:35 pm

I have been taking Garcinia Cambogia for a month now and I love it. No matter what I eat….I loose weight. I did notice my portions have gone down, I cant eat as much as I used to. And because I am seeing results I am making healthier choices to eat. Like any diet you need to give it a chance to work…. and it will, trust me.

10. Arline

September 28, 2013 at 2:09 am

I bought the detox and gracia Cambogia, Do I take 4 pills in the morning (2 detox and 2 Cambogia) and the 2 Cambogia at night?

11. Pingback: Now There's A New Product that Can Help People Lose Weight Without Having to spend So Much Money - Garcinia Cambogia | Wall-Street.com

12. Jared C

October 7, 2013 at 12:39 am

Hi there,
    What colour is the garcina Cambogia? White? And the colon cleanse is green?
    Just to clarify I should take 2 GC and 2 CC in the morning and the same again in the evening right?
    Cheers Jared

13. Wes

October 9, 2013 at 11:04 am

I see when you click on the link , it takes you direct to only one product “Pure Cambogia Ultra”. 1st off is this a trusted link and genuine and 2ndly where do you order and get the “Pure Life Cleanse” ?

• Julia Miller

October 9, 2013 at 11:40 am

Hello Wes, you can order by clicking the link for the cleanser in the article. The word should be highlighted to click for our trusted source.

• denise

October 9, 2013 at 11:56 am

BEWARE: Use a prepaid credit card. My subscription was canceled August 9th at the end of the trail period. They billed me August 23 and September $88.92 + .71 for each month. They are denying billing me for products that I never received. My bank had to handle the charges applied to my card.

• AnaMa

January 6, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Bello Julia, I’m clicking on the link order now but it takes me to a google web page not to the cambogia one, do you have another link, thank you.

14. charisse rufino

October 10, 2013 at 5:18 am

I’ve waited this for a long time but sadly i can’t afford it. Huhuhu

15. jay

October 12, 2013 at 5:47 pm

I just bought the detox and gracia Cambogia, whats the best way to take them ?

• Rosa

October 15, 2013 at 7:04 pm

I bought the Garcinia Cambogia extract with a body detox name The Cleaner. It saids it’s a 7 day detox to cleanse it saids take 4 in the evening for the first day the next day take 4 in the day and 4 at night. Is that ok? Because its that much do I just take 1 with the
      detox? Or should I find another where I have to take 2 in the morning and at evening?

16. Macy

October 22, 2013 at 4:07 am

Does this work? Anyone have real results? Also, are you suppose to eat before taking these pills?

• GG (@gg7707)

October 29, 2013 at 10:42 pm

I haven’t taken it yet, but I know you are supposed to take it at least 30 to 60 minutes before a meal.

• Maz

February 7, 2014 at 7:22 pm

Hi Macy, I purchased the garcinia cambogia and the safer colon cleaner.. It’s day two and iv lost half a kilo…. My appetite has decreased dramatically… You take the cambogia before u eat… So ur not as hungry and you won’t eat as much…

• Sandy

April 7, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Is it only 2 garcinia pills and 2 of the safer colon pills together in the morning once a day or how do you take them? Both my bottles say once a day.

17. jill

October 30, 2013 at 10:55 am

Ok I’m thinking about getting the produce to try but I work overnites so I was wondering if I would take the morning dose when I get up at nite and take the evening dose when I go to bed in the morning

• Julia Miller

November 8, 2013 at 6:32 am

Yes Jill, this will work. Good luck with your weightloss!

18. jessica

November 4, 2013 at 11:56 pm

i would like to see the product label.. i am doing research and even though i would like to purchase it, i also want to know what i’m buying.. can you tell me the ingredients?

• Julia Miller

November 8, 2013 at 6:32 am

Hello Jessica, we do not have the product label but the ingredient are 100% Garcinia Cambogia Extract, that is it. I hope that helps.

• Daisy

November 24, 2013 at 12:34 am

I did not receive a track number or get an idea as to when they would be delivered. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

19. Amanda M

November 15, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Is it safe to take a total of 8 pills a day? 2 GC pills and 2 cleanse pills, twice a day?

20. Dawn Halley

November 17, 2013 at 1:39 pm

It’s been 2 weeks and I’ve lost 15 lbs. I eat snd drink whatever. I love it.

• Cassie J

November 19, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Dawn Halley … What dose are you taking? 1 in the am and 1 in the evening or 2 pills at each dose? I have been taking the product for almost a month and not really having any change in weight or cravings. Any help would be great!! Thank you

• Anna

December 2, 2013 at 9:07 pm

How are you taking the doses? It’s supposed to be 4 pills total all day….so 1of each in the am and 1 of each in the pm? Or how?

• Tina

January 20, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Dawn r u taking 2 cc and 2 gc twice in the day? Like total of 8 pills a day? And did u have any side effects?

21. paula b

November 19, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Hi. Can anyone tell me if I’m going to spend all day in the toilet? Hate to be blunt but it would be good to know. Thank you.

22. aisha kamiyama

November 20, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Hello I was wondering can I use any colon cleanser or does it have to be the zen cleanse which is recommended? Also as I read the directions on super colon cleanse it says not to take more then 7 days, is it safe to use the cleanse for long period of time?

23. Daisy

November 22, 2013 at 4:07 pm

I just ordered both last night. How long will it take to arrive? I’m hardly home and I didn’t get a track number or any information on how long it would take to be delivered. any help is highly appreciated. thank you!!

24. simone

December 3, 2013 at 9:39 pm

I just recieved my garcinia cambogia and green coffee bean. How do i take the pills? Take them together & how many pills?

• Ron

December 10, 2013 at 3:16 am

Simone, did anybody answer you? I just bought the same 2 products, but really want to be sure the correct way to take them. Knowing myself, I would probably by the wrong stuff and come home to a package of suppository’s. Lol

• simone

December 10, 2013 at 11:44 am

No ron. No reply yet.im on the products for a week now and no sign of losing any kg. Think im taking the products incorrectly. If u do find out can u pls let me now. MANY THANKS.:)

• Julia Miller

December 12, 2013 at 11:07 am

Hello Simone and Ron, in my trial I took one Garcinia Cambogia supplement and Detox pill per day (in the morning), and then one Garcinia Cambogia supplement and Detox pill per day (in the evening).

• simone

December 12, 2013 at 11:18 am

Thanks so much Julia.does the Detox pill mean (Green Coffee Bean)?So much appreciated with ur reply.:)

25. kelsie

December 17, 2013 at 11:13 pm

so does that mean your taking 2 cleanser pills and 2 garcinia pills a day?
    I just got mine and i’m not sure how to take them.

• kelsie

December 17, 2013 at 11:23 pm

Also, does anyone know if the cleanse makes you use the bathroom?

26. Jackie

December 18, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Denise, Did you take the Garcinia cambogia and the cleanse before or after you ate ?

27. Shreya

December 25, 2013 at 10:56 pm

Hey Julia,
    This is Shreya and I’am from India. I wanted to know how I can bu this product asap. I could use the secure gateway option.. Please help.

28. tam

December 29, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Im so excited about this garcinia cambogia and zen cleanse. From the article I read explained to take one of each pill in the morning and repeat in the evening. Getting started can’t wait for the results. Good luck every one.

29. Beatriz

January 8, 2014 at 5:19 pm

hello Julia, can you tell me a link in which I can buy these products?

• Julia Miller

January 8, 2014 at 8:30 pm

Hello Beatriz, we have included a link inside the article to the products.
      Good luck with your weight loss!

• Mon

January 28, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Hi Julia, I just got my Garcinia but I didn’t buy the cleaner, how should I take it? 2 GC in the morning, and 2 GC in the evening? Thank you

• Julia Miller

January 29, 2014 at 10:26 am

Hi Mon, we highly recommend you get the cleanser as well to get the full effect of the supplements.

Best of luck with your weightloss!

30. Indah

January 12, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Where did website you use to buy?

31. Jasmine

January 16, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Im taking the garcinia and natures secret 15 day cleanse. Im hoping to see results, today is day one for me and i already noticed I am less bloated and have less of an appitite. Hopefully it really does work!

32. Karyl

February 8, 2014 at 10:44 am

I’m taking 1 of each in am and pm. Started today and excited to lose some weight before my daughters wedding in June. Will post more after 1st week.